Christmas is the season for giving!
Here are holiday images that you can use for the top cover of your Facebook page. If you have a Titter account, we have Twitter covers, too. (Instructions below, if you need them.)
Instructions For Changing A Facebook Cover Photo for PC
- Right click on the image you want to use
- Choose “Copy image address”
- Go to your page on Facebook
- Hover your cursor over the existing cover image
- Click the camera icon in the top left corner
- Choose “Upload photo” from the menu
- Paste (CTRL V) the picture address at the bottom of the screen where it says file name
- Click “Open” to load the picture
- Click “Save Changes” on the bottom right of the image at Facebook
While you are on Facebook, stop by our page and check out all the fun Norwegian stuff we have to share.
I hope this brings some warmth to your winter!
Would you like to see Norwegian graphics for other seasons or other social media channels? Which picture, if any, did you like? Was this fun for you?